Today I wanted to focus on other aspects of his life, whether that is social or professional.
- Pray for his calling on his life. That he would be obedient and faithful to it, giving full attention and dedication to it as to the Lord. (Colossians 3:23, 24)
- Pray for his purity. I know so often the focus on purity is towards women, however the assault on men is prevalent if you look at the rise in pornography usage. Pray that his heart will be guarded from inappropriate relationships. (Proverbs 6:23, 24)
- Pray that he would be responsible with his finances, and grow in the area of managing his own home in that way. This wasn’t something I had thought on initially until a friend pointed it out. That he would have wisdom in giving and obedience to what he is prompted on. (Hebrews 13:5)
- Pray he would have a teachable, humble spirit. (Something I even need to pray for myself in the midst of this) (Proverbs 15:33)
- Pray that he would be surrounded by men and women of good report. That he would choose friends wisely. (Proverbs 13:20)