So I have talked alot over the last three weeks since this has started. I have shared alot of quotes too. I even tried a giveaway that (wah, wah, waaaaah) no one entered.
Since this post is super late going up…long full day as well as a flare up of my Sciatica, I am sharing some excellent books for you ladies to grab and walk you through wife material more indepth.
1. The Sacred Search by Gary Thomas. This book changed my perspective in the midst of a relationship I was in last year. Must read.
2. The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller. It’s another I swear you have to read.
3. Boundaries in Dating by Dr. Henry Cloud. Woof. This one challenged me to rethink how I date.
4. Dancing With the One You Love by Cindy Easley. I am currently in a Bible study/study group on this book and it’s fascinating to be going through the discussion of submission as a single woman dating.
5. Jesus Feminist by Sarah Bessey. Seriously fantastic read and refreshing perspective.
Alright, that’s it for book recommendations. I tried to be all over the board depending upon where you are spiritually as well as relationally. They are pretty standard go-tos with the people I talk to about dating, relationships and marriage. I’ll be back tomorrow with a pretty rough topic for me to touch, our words.