Thirty days. You can do anything for 30 days. Today marks day one of a challenge I feel led to engage in. For the next 30 days I am seeking to live a better spiritual life, a healthier physical life, and a more engaged emotional life. What does that look like? I am not sure. How am I going to do this? Well I have set up some goals/outcomes for myself in order to gauge progress.
For the next 30 days I will:
- Spend time in Scripture each day, reading and meditating.
- Pray daily.
- Fast from Facebook.
- Engage in intentional work that enhances my professional goals.
- Forge and foster relationships with others that I have neglected or never met.
- Choose healthier eating.
- Have a consistent work out regimen.
- Try one new restaurant solo.
- Volunteer with a Nashville non-profit.
Come along with me on this journey, find your own challenges for the next 30 days and let’s see where we are at on March 31!